On December 10th, I blogged about being chosen for the Ancestors Approved award by Cheri Daniels. I said in the post that I was going to highlight my chosen 10 as Follow Friday posts after the holidays. The first winner is here!
Tonia Kendrick at Tonia’s Roots! Tonia was one of the first genealogy blogging buddies I made. She commented on my blog asking a question about the software we both use (The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding). She’s very active on twitter and is always quick to offer congratulations or help to others.
Her blog is very fun to read. Adding a little personality are the scrapbook-like images she makes for her entries. It just adds a little pop to the factual information she’s posting. My favorite features are her vital records analysis and the reviews of her recent experience at the Atlanta Family History Expo.
Some of my favorite posts of hers are:
- Using Evernote for Genealogy
- All of her To-Do Lists – Very fun to keep up with her progress!
- Martin O’Neal and Mary Jane Baxter Were Married
- Evaluating a Family Tradition
- Evaluating Research Data
- Genealogical Proof Standard in Action
- Don’t miss the Timelines! Those are a lot of fun too!
So if you have a few extra minutes, check out her blog!