Follow Friday: Roots and Rambles January 14th, 2011
It’s time for another one of my favorite genealogy blogs! This week I chose Marian’s Roots and Rambles. Even though I’ve been blogging since March of 2010, I’m still new to genealogy blogging. I’m still searching out blogs that I like and can relate to. Marian’s Roots and Rambles is one I’ve been reading for awhile. I can always relate to what Marian is writing and she’s another active twitterer.
Here are some of my favorite posts from Marian:
- The Reality of Genealogical Education and Skills
- Review: “Searching for…” (A New Program on the Oprah Winfrey Network) – I agree completely with her review!
- How I Got Here – The Path to Becoming a Family Historian
- I Don’t See Dead People but I Do See History – I think the majority of us can relate to this!
- Family Memoirs: Comparing and Contrasting Childhoods
Really I find all of Marian’s posts interesting and worth reading and it’s hard to limit myself to just 5 favorites. So just head on over and read some of Marian’s blog and leave her a comment telling her how much you enjoy it. I’m vowing to comment more this year and Marian’s going to be one I make sure to comment on regularly.