My Mystery Monday posts usually have to do with the people in my photographs. That isn’t the case today. I’ve been wondering for awhile about where this particular picture is taken. I’ve had numerous inputs, one being around the Jersey Shore and others being another Jersey town. The only thing everyone agrees on is that this is Jersey. My questions about places aren’t usually solved quickly. Remind me to tell you about the Victory Arch photograph… In fact, I’ll write that up sometime this week. It’s a great story!
What I know about this photo:
- It was most likely taken in New Jersey… somewhere.
- It is most likely a member of the Thorward family.
What I want to know about this photo:
- Where this particular house is?
- Who’s house is this?
- Who are the people in the photograph?
- How are they related or connected to my family?
- Where those awnings green and white? For some reason I feel like they were green and white?
- Can I have a time machine to walk through these old houses? Pretty please?
Mystery Monday is a weekly series on my blog. It is now a Daily Blogging Theme at GeneaBloggers also! Feel free to post about your own mysteries and link me to them!